Barbori Garnet is a writer and author of Home at the Office: Working Remotely as a Way of Life (Atmosphere Press, September 2021), artist, musician, and gardener based in Alberta. She enjoys writing non-fiction and writes on remote work, home offices, gardening, and more.
Barbori has a BFA in Painting & Drawing from Academy of Art University and an MA Communications in Public Relations from Southern New Hampshire University.
Work with or learn from Barbori
Barbori is available for:
- Author Q&As for Book Clubs, Groups, etc.
- Freelance and Contract Article Writing
- Speaking at Conferences, Events, Workshops, etc.
- Author Visits & Talks at Schools, Universities, etc.
- Writer-in-Residence at Retreats
Send a message today through the form on the Contact page!