Barbori Garnet is a writer and author of Home at the Office: Working Remotely as a Way of Life (Atmosphere Press, September 2021), artist, musician, and gardener based in Alberta. She enjoys writing non-fiction and writes on remote work, home offices, gardening, and more.
Barbori has a BFA in Painting & Drawing from Academy of Art University and an MA Communications in Public Relations from Southern New Hampshire University.
Visit Barbori online at www.BarboriGarnet.com, www.BGMountainStudio.ca or www.SunnyBayArts.ca.
Work with or learn from Barbori
Barbori is available for:
- Author Q&As for Book Clubs, Groups, etc.
- Freelance and Contract Article Writing
- Speaking at Conferences, Events, Workshops, etc.
- Author Visits & Talks at Schools, Universities, etc.
- Writer-in-Residence at Retreats
Send a message today through the form on the Contact page!